Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm not a pessamist!!

I feel I owe everyone that reads my blog an apology. I've done nothing but complain about stuff for the last month or two. (Honestly, can you blame me though?) I've had some extra sweet stuff happen in the last couple of months and it's just made me be all-around-grumpy.

This kind of stuff is the story of my life (see story below):

Some peeps in my family may have heard this story, since Ang seems to like telling it to people-- like her neighbor Janice. (Ang, you could of waited until I left your house at least.)


Ok, so I'm not sure how to start this, because I don't want to reveal to much, but since I work at a bank, I have to have business dress all the time, except for on Fridays which is casual day and then we can bring on the wearing of jeans. Now we can wear anything as long as it's not JEAN material, that includes capri's and the like which is great, so one brisk May morning, I get out of the shower, and I'm cold. Plain as that. Now I have to two different types of under-garments, one which is normal, and the other which I believe some people call Long-John type or which I prefer to call-business dress since you can't see the lines and they go to like mid-calf. When I'm cold I wear the business length one. (think slacks, and lines-they just don't work.) So, I put on the longer ones, and as I am getting ready for work, and as I listen to the radio station everyday at 5:50am while I'm getting ready, they say how it's going to be in like the 90's, so I'm like, Whoa, that's way to hot, I'm not wearing pants, so I look at the shirt I'm wearing an decide I can switch to white capri's. So i do. I finish getting ready and go to work.

One of my friends at work, Nate, came up to me and started talking to me, and kind of gave me a funny look, but just went back to his desk, and didn't say anything just (Nate you freak-why didn't you say something.) So like at LUNCH (after I've been there 5 hours) I'm walking around and I go to use the restroom. I notice that my g-units are hanging down like 3 inches past my capris, and I've been walking around likee that. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

3 comments:

  1. I.am.dying. HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. oh Erin I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That goes right along with all of MY crazy embarrassing stories!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Validations

Erin's the goods

Erin's the goods
Here I am