Saturday, August 30, 2008

I can't believe in this day and age....

Ok, so this post is going to be a little unusual. I'm upset, and I just have to get this out. I should probably put this on my super secret blog, but I don't want to. I want people to know how I feel. My roommate (Jennay) got her selection of blockbuster movies today. With her permission, I was opening them to see what they were. I opened one, and was like, You got one called, "The protocols of the Elders of Zion?" She was like, "Ya, I don't know what it's about." I turned to her, and said, Isn't that the book that was written like a hundred years ago that is completely anti-jewish? That Henry Ford had published here in America?" She was like Erin, I have no idea. How do you know this stuff? What does it say on the description? It basically said it was a documentary about the phamplet that was written in czarist Russian (Anastasia time period-that's why I knew about it. She was 2 when it was published-it was secretly written by the czar's secret police who pretended Jewish Elders wrote it.) about the Jews taking over the world, and the conspiracy that the Jews were behind 9/11, and Yes Henry Ford is the one who had it translated into English and distributed in America, hey, it came free when you bought a new car.

Yes, you read that right. Its a freaking *** joke!! The documentary follows a guy around who is Jewish from NY, talking to people on the street, talking to Jews in Hollywood, talking to Palestianans here in America, talking to White Power Supremacy peeps in West Virginia here in the U.S, etc. I had absolutely no idea that people were still crazy and there was so much anti-semitism (Jewish Hatred) out there still. They had all these crazy peeps on there saying that not one Jew died on 9/11 because they all knew about it, and they didn't go into work, how it showed every religion having funerals on TV but Jewish ones. He spoke with Rabbi's and asked them what they knew about the The Protocols of the Elders of Zions. It's basically like a list of 25 things of how the Jewish people are taking over the world. How's it's their ultimate desire/secret wish, etc. That they will control the media, they will control money, everything. They showed a bunch of TV footage from a lot of Middle Eastern countries, they showed one 3 and a half year old little girl saying how she hated Jews because they were apes and pigs, and she knew this because it said it in the Koran. It showed a Arab TV mini-series from 2003 where this supposedly Jewish guy says, I need the blood of a Young Christian so I can make Matzo, and then shows him slitting this little kid's throat. WTF!!!???? There was one point where I started crying, because the Jewish Director was talking to a survivor of the Holocaust who was showing pictures of his family, his niece who was 5, his little brother, his girlfriend who was raped and then shot, all who were killed and then he told how his Uncle was working in the train yard at the concentration camp, and he found a potato...and so he sliced it, and hid it in his clothes, and when he came in, they searched him, found the potato and shot him, and how he, his nephew had to bury his uncle, shot to death because of a POTATO.
The part that affects me the greatest I guess, is that this feeling is still here in America. I can't believe that there is so much hatred over religion STILL here in modern-day America. Our constitution, our whole purpose of founding this country was freedom of religion. We Mormons, got our fair share of religious intolerance, but why is it still around? I don't feel like I'm prejudiced against, unless I'm lumped into that stupid "Utah Mormon" slot. I can't imagine having so many people automatically hate you because of your religion. It just doesnt make sense......
I don't even know if this post makes sense, but I just am ASTONISHED by what I saw tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Validations

Erin's the goods

Erin's the goods
Here I am