Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged






Dawn(ikus) tagged me

..here is what I was doing...20 years ago:


1. I had just started 5th grade and switched elementary schools. (Adams back to Kennedy.) 2. I had just gotten “crystal pink” glasses, and lost them.3. I kept begging my mom to have another baby, and she told me, “to have it myself.” (Lindsey was six months old.) 4. I loved school. I loved that Mrs. Berrett would let us do our work at our own pace, so I got to read most of the day.

10 years ago…
1. I went back to work for AOL and moved back to Ogden.2. I lived with 3 other crazy girls in an apt with 3 girls on Harrison, and a landlord that would call us and hang up, and was a perv.
3. I thought John the Jerk was cute…LMAO4. My precious niece Dresden Alair Fuller had just been born!!
5 years ago:
1. I went to Europe for 20 days!!! My 2nd time there. It was so awesome because Dustin & Alissa lived there!
2. I still lived in the Eccles house and decided I couldn’t stand my friend that moved in. (Danielle.)
3. I was working as Lead Generation for Marketstar Healthcare.
4. I “took out” my endowments in the Idaho Falls temple. My grandpa Grover officiated, and my grandma was my little special helper lady.
3 years ago:
1. I started working at Advanta Bank..
2. I drove a “eternal blue pearl” Honda Civic.
3. My best friend was Joe.
4. I was getting excited about my 3rd tripe to Europe.
1 year ago:
1. I went to Maryland to visit my sister and her family.
2. I had just broken up with dumb JJ.
3. We had Sister-fest in St. George, and we had a blast riding donkeys in Zion’s canyon.
4. I started using facebook. Haha.




This year: 1. I went to Chicago for fun.2. I started working a 2nd job to pay for another Europe trip.3. I started blogging.4. I went to Fuller-fest with a bad attitude, but it ended up being better than I thought it would.
Yesterday:
1. I went to work for deaf relay.
2. I ate 2 peaches that were fresh, and delicious!!
3. I re-read my Shopaholic & Sister book
4. I bought gluten-free corn chex wannabes’.
Today:
1. I went to Dustin & Alissa’s house
2. I straightned my hair…but did a poor job of it. (Have you seen how much hair I have??)
3. I gave Drez, Athen, and Brientz books I bought for them.
4. I visted Heebs & Nance, and lost at Rook to Heebs, but it was lame, 3 handed.
Tomorrow:
1. I will go to Advanta and work 8 hours at 6 am.
2. I will go to work at Deaf Relay and work 6 hours
3. I will be exhausted by 10pm which is when I will get off work.
4 . I will get up and take a shower long before it’s ever light outside.
And Finally, next year:
1. I will be better at church attendance..
2. I will lose all the weight I’ve gained from going gluten-free!
3. I will go to Europe again for the 4th time.
4. I will not be working 2 jobs!!
I tag, Delia, Cin, Jean, Kaylie, Emily and Guts!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing. What some cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good tag Ern. I am going to do it, but it might take me a few days. I want to do the pictures with it and I don't know if I can find any, if I can, then I will post with them, if not, it will come sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since I can't comment on your super secret blog, I'll put it here. I'm a firm believer in cutting out the toxicity in your life. and you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Validations

Erin's the goods

Erin's the goods
Here I am