Hey yo,
Here is my new hairdo. I cut off a LITERAL 12 inches. I donated 10 inches to Locks for Love (they have to measure it, put it in a ponytail, and then, just totally chop it off in one sweet big chop.) My favorite part of this pic is my cleav. At least you can't really see anything, so I don't want to hear comments on it!! Anyway, after the 10 inches, she cut off another 2, and this is how long it is after 12 inches. The haircut was free (hooray!) because I donated. Sweet eh? I'm so happy my hair is gone!!
Here is my new hairdo. I cut off a LITERAL 12 inches. I donated 10 inches to Locks for Love (they have to measure it, put it in a ponytail, and then, just totally chop it off in one sweet big chop.) My favorite part of this pic is my cleav. At least you can't really see anything, so I don't want to hear comments on it!! Anyway, after the 10 inches, she cut off another 2, and this is how long it is after 12 inches. The haircut was free (hooray!) because I donated. Sweet eh? I'm so happy my hair is gone!!
Erin, Congratulations! I think that is so awesome. You look really pretty. I have always loved the color of your hair.
ReplyDeleteit looks great!!! what an awesome color.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine you with hair that long. I have donated to Locks of Love before, but never got a free haircut...very cute style.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I had to laugh at your quirks, I remember the bed and dishes thing. All I can say is you will get over all that when you are a mom!
Thanks peeps!! That's just my natural sweet faded red (i feel it was way red before)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Also...love the cleave...
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning.
ReplyDelete