Sweet title eh?
I want to update my blog to my sweetness, cuz I'm so bugged by everything right now. My work just laid off an entire dept which sucks, but even more so, it sucks for me, and the people in my dept because we are now doing their job and ours. Stupid suckers. (I'm grumpy if you can't tell.)
I'm bugged because my legs are now scarred from that stupid medicine that could of been stopped if Doctor Stupid had known what she was doing. (Oh ya, as a follow up to that sweet story, I called IHC's billing dept and told them I wanted to dispute my $100 emergency room co-pay. The lady was like, excuse me, and I repeated, i want to DISPUTE it, let me tell you what happened and you tell me what to do from there. So I told her the story, and she just said, how much is it? I was like, it's $100 and she said, ok, it's waived. No fighting, no arguing, no going above her head. WHOHOO! She also told me to send my pics that I've taken and a letter regarding what happened to the risk management board, Doc Stupid is gonna get in trouble...whohoo!) still, bugged that I'm scarred for life though.
I'm bugged with celiac too. I am finally to the stage where I have stopped craving bread. However, I still am at fifty pounds gained in one year because of eating how I am supposed to. My next doc appt is in August. We will be re-visiting this issue once again. I feel like an elephant. :-(
I'm bugged that my iron is so low. Its making me crave tuna fish (sick!) and peanut butter. I've been waiting for FMLA to kick in at work, so that I can use it to go to my doc appts in Ogden, and to get my next hurty hurty iron transfusion. I'll be getting that as soon as fuller-fest is over. It's also making me sleep like crazy in what I call my "iron-tired" mode. It hits me everday around 2-4pm, and I sleep like a log usually until 7:30pm or so, and then go to bed at my normal time. It's such a waste though!! I just want to feel normal, and not be fat. :-(
This was a pretty sweet blog of just complaining and being a sow throughout the whole thing. FUN. :-)
you know what, i'd complain too. sounds like it super sucks. I sent you and e-mail at work yesterday that said super sucks and it got returned for profanity! I'm sorry I hope you don't get in trouble.
ReplyDeleteNah-don'tj worry about it, its all good, My friends say suck all the time and they have had 3 years of getting quarintined for it. :-)
ReplyDelete