I wrote this huge thing about how I feel right now, and it didn't save it. I'm extremely bitter and i'm pooped deluxe from crying while I wrote it, so I'll just update it later. ~E
Ern, I am at your blog for the first time. I've found that writing anything while your crying is not always the wisest thing to do. You usually say a lot more than you really want to and some of those things are ya know, selfish thoughts and real sweet ones that you can't justify but feel anyway. Just ask Josh about any letter I've ever written him while we have been in a fight. Not a good outcome. So mabes later will be a better version of what you want to say. Good Luck, sometimes life sucks. PS, it's me Ang always when it says Josh
I hate that! I am sad that you were crying...unless it was a healthy cry then...well I am still sad but not as much.
ReplyDeleteErn,
ReplyDeleteI am at your blog for the first time. I've found that writing anything while your crying is not always the wisest thing to do. You usually say a lot more than you really want to and some of those things are ya know, selfish thoughts and real sweet ones that you can't justify but feel anyway. Just ask Josh about any letter I've ever written him while we have been in a fight. Not a good outcome. So mabes later will be a better version of what you want to say. Good Luck, sometimes life sucks. PS, it's me Ang always when it says Josh
The deal was that I was actually crying about how grateful I was for the Fullers and the Uncles. No biggie.
ReplyDelete