Friday, January 25, 2008

Just an update

I've had a couple of people comment of late that I haven't updated my blog, so here I am tonight. I'm stuck hidden in my room because my handi roommate and her handi boyfriend/fiance are downstairs, and for me to not be asked the same question over and over and over, I have to hide. It's a sad life really.

Since I last updated my Blog, I went to Hol's for thanksgiving. It was so fun, it was probably one of the best Thanksgiving's I've had in years. It was so much fun. Cin and Had drove there from Cleveland with their cute little Jeter-bug. Thanksgiving morning we went and did a turkey run at a nearby park, and they had signs for the runners. Hol got 2nd place/loser of the women. There were only two women that run, her and Cin (Hol was 5 months pregnant too!) it was just funny. It was really cool, we all pitched in and made the dinner. Hadley did the turkey, Everyone pitched in on a monsterous apple pie, that turned out to be gross... (Thanks for nothin, Barefoot Contessa!) The pumpkin pie was deluxe. It was good food, and good company. I loved it. Jean and Zach showed up about 4 hours before I flew out so I got to see them while I was there too.

Since I last wrote, I also have finished my first year back to school, and am now a sophmore. I switched over from my business degree and am now doing full on education. After much much thought and comptemplation I'm now doing early education. I'm getting another iron transfusion w/in the next month or so. I'm going to be prepared this time with books, and a portable DVD player, etc. I'll be ready!! Oh yea, Bud got engaged and is getting married in the Rexburg temple on April 19th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Validations

Erin's the goods

Erin's the goods
Here I am