
Just a fun quick update. On Friday with my work, I was able to take my six year old nephew Athen with me to the jazz game in Advanta's suite at the "Energy Solutions Arena"-(hi-gag on the name) the jazz won against the L.A. Clippers and it was a pretty good game, and I think Athen had the time of his life-one of the people I work with bought him a jazz jersey of his favorite player (Deron Williams.) and I bought him a mini Deron Williams basketball. He had all the lemonade and candy he could eat and drink, it was just awesome plus he got to ride traxx for the first time....THEN...on Monday night (t0night) my friend BirdHair invited me to go to the jazz game in her father-in-law's suite at the game against the Washington Wizards. THe game was a total shut out...they won by 42 points-the highest lead they've had since 2o02! In the fourth quarter, I just happen to look to my right...and there in the suite next to us is President Thomas S. Monson!!! I almost fell over!! Literally 1o feet away behind half a sheet of plexiglass was the prophet!! I seriously was overwhelmed and couldn't pay attention to the jazz game anymore. I got a couple of pictures with my cell phone but they didn't turn out super great, since I was trying to take them through people...but hey, I think you can still tell who it is. It was AWESOME!!!
Super cool, Erin! That rocks! We were watching a Jazz game on TV the other night and the camera showed Pres. Monson on the second row. I didn't know he was such a Jazz fan! I like the pic too. Cya, Jane
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! My dad was at the Jazz/Clippers game and saw him there too.
ReplyDeleteErin, that is crazy and super cool! I would have been so excited!
ReplyDeleteErin, You have to not help but feel a little elite and famous! I think that is so neat. I am suprised you remember the outcome of the game, i would not have!
ReplyDelete