I know that it has been a super long time since I posted last, but I keep waiting for something exciting, and grand, mayhaps spectacular to happen for me to post, then it turns out...oh wait, nothing has.
However, I did start my job with eBay. I will have been there for a month on Thursday. So far, I love it!! I love everything about it. I'm still in training though, I actually start to do my actual job next Wednesday. I'm pretty dang excited for this weekend though. I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off, (Mon & Tues) are my new days off until at least January. I work on Wednesday, and then I have Thurs & Friday off for Thanksgiving. It will be a good week.
One of the bad/good things at eBay is they let us drink all the soda/juice/V8 that we could ever want. They just have pop machines on every floor and you hit the button and it all comes out free. I'm a Dr. Pepper girl, but am afraid I'll be addicted to it, so I drink Mountain Dew instead, when I need a pick me up. Its kind of a lose/lose situation. For the record, I drink a lot of Welches White Grape Peach juice, and usually a V8 at least every day, but I still drink at least one mountain dew a day too. I've found that drinking more than one or two V8's a day has some interesting side effects. Yikes! I've been trying to bring water from home though (it's purified/filtered from the water store and delish-my nephew Athen calls it "the best water in the whole world."
Last I heard, I'm going to Ang's for Thanksgiving in Benjamin along with the rest of the fam-damily that is around these parts. (Dust, Ang, me, Bud, Jean, and the two little bratskies + mom and dad.) I really wish I was traveling this Thanksgiving like I did last year to Hol and Jefficakes house. It was a blast.
As for Christmas, I don't have to work but I only have Christmas day off, so I'm not going home. Fun times for me here in Utah.
Happy Holidays Peeps!!
~Erin
Ern, sorry nothing exciting is happening in your life right now. Not really mine either, except I might have a friend here now, so that might be the goods. ANy ways, see ya next week. what are your plans for sleeping, are you going to go home or are you gonna stay at Dustins or Angs? Just wonderin. Jean
ReplyDeleteThat was same reason I hadn't posted for a couple of weeks. Life is just going along. Not that I'm complaining, though. It has been good, just not much exciting stuff to report. Hey--do you want me to email you a copy of our family newsletter? Let me know if you do, and I'll add you to the list.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Linnae
Ern, your not coming home at all? What the heck? So we don't even get to see you? That's the craps that you only get one day off!
ReplyDeleteHey Ern, we missed you in these parts. We went to stay with Sara and Hans and it was good times. Too bad you weren't there.
ReplyDeleteERIN PUT MORE PICTURES!!! hahah
ReplyDelete