Friday, October 31, 2008

Back in the day

High school days

High School Days
Here's a tag about High School:from Holly

1. Did you date someone in high school?
I went on some dates in high school.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
A 1982 Pontiac Phoenix-but only on Tues and Thurs, Kimmie drove me on Mon, Wed, and Fri, and we listened to Journey, They might be Giants, and ....every day.

.3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time?
Yep, sure did. I was 16 when I got my D.L.


4. Were you a party animal?
No, I just liked hanging out with my friends.

5.Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so, I don't think I knew how.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
My freshman year, I did marching band with Kaylie and carried the banner that said Madison High school marching band, so that I could go on the trips with her. I went to the first football game since I graduated a couple of weeks ago, and when the marching band came out my dad made some comment on how I should join Kaylie on the field. Right. Weird.

7. Were you a nerd?
Probs. I thought I was in the middle, but other peeps can feel free to correct me.


8. Were you on any varsity teams?
No, I had stopped running track before the varsity part..

9. Did you ever get expended or expelled?

No, and the only time I got "AA" (which stood for attitude adjustment but was detention-honestly--only in Idaho) was when my mom called the office and told them I sluffed.

10. Can you still sing your fight song?
I think so, we are here for Madison the school we love so dear, Stand in pride, let glory ride, as we fight for Victory-Beat Rigby!! We will raise our spirits high, as we help our team to fight, Red/White will fight tonight, as the bobcats show their miiiiggghhht, M A D I S ON, Madison, Madison, Madison!! (ok, so I remembered up to beat Rigby-and called Bird for the rest-as she's a cheerleader for Madison.)

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Hawkes, Mr. Wakefield, Mr. Roberts, and Mrs. Berrett (had in her 9th)

12. Where did you sit at lunch?
In the commons, usually a couple of tables in.

14. School mascot and colors.
Madison Bobcats-Red white and Gray.


15. Did you go to homecoming and who with?
Yeah I went. I can't remember who with. I could pull out some cheesy pictures tho, and see.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
HELL no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Taking the cards, that we all threw up in the air,(and got searched for) Kaylie and I getting the grandpa car-door stuck in the ground.

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day?
We didn't have that, and if we did, I wasn't invited, I just sluffed all on my own, every Tues, and Thurs (the days I drove-how convienent.)

19. Were you in any clubs?
I was in Key Club, and I can't remember if I joined the spirit club or not, but I don't think I did.

20. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes. Especially the last year and a half-I've gained 80 pounds since going gluten free last May.

21. Who was your prom date?
Once again, I have no idea.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
No. I didn't go. I didn't care enough.

23. Did you have a job while in high school?
Only my jr & sr year, i worked at Burger King, for Ron & Betsey. I usually worked during the summer too, or spud harvest. Whatev.

So, I'm done trippin down memory lane. I tag whoever reads this blog!! (it's only open to few people.)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ern, i had stopped checking your blog, well, cuz i couldn't get into it. :) So today i checked it and you got some good 'ens. I like reading about ya on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag! I am definately going to do it sometime. I would have like to know you in high school. By the way, did you know Greg's sister graduated from Rexburg High, in 1990? (Jackie Reneau) She might know some of your sibs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't know that. I'll ask my bro...He graduated in 91, but he went to Sugar, and not madison (Rexburg High)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ern, it worked this time. Good work on the tags, they are fun ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beana, finally I check your blog and something new is on it. I liked your tags, fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize this was posted awhile ago but I can't believe your mom called the office and you got an AA for sluffing. How bad did that suck? Holy cow, made me lol.

    ReplyDelete

Validations

Erin's the goods

Erin's the goods
Here I am